Experts Center for Training & Human Resources Development was founded in 2008, as a group of training and consultancy experts. We offer high-quality training and consultancy services to develop human resources and administrative systems.
Experts Center network spreads all around the world to include partners, agents and joint cooperation
Experts Center has agreements with some of the biggest leading organizations in the field of training and consultancy. We actively exchange experiments, knowledge, programs, training materials, professional certificates, trainers, experts & accreditations, across many countries including UK, Canada, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Emirates, Egypt, USA, Turkey, Ethiopia and India.
Experts Center employs expert capabilities to qualify human cadres such as businessmen, managers, employees, graduates, students, offering them distinctive training programs that internationally accredited, Experts Center also supports organizations development in applying consultancy systems in quality, safety, environment & management..
- A Part of that Experts Center has been approved directly by NEBOSH – UK – accredited center No.1364
- IOSH – UK -Training provider reference No. 3475
- IASSC – USA – Accreditation Number: 01-1153
- Official partner with RICI which is an approved training partner of CQI-IRCA.
- Others International organization body.
Our approach (3Cs):
Capability Building: Training and development includes: leadership, lead implementers, system thinking, business excellence, lean six sigma, risk management, processes improvement, project management.
Consulting: Consulting services in: business excellence, Quality & HSE system implementation, training needs analysis, strategy design and execution.
Caring (Supporting): Implementation support in: road mapping, systems establishment, documentation, implementation, effectiveness and continual improvement.
- Classroom training
- Knowledge sharing
Our philosophy in the consultancy services:
- To gain the highest value, the certification will depend on the project implementation.
- Site visit will conducted to trainee premise to evaluate their performance and to assess their implementation before certification.
Assessment: on site or remote audit and assessment will be conducted to ensure systems are established, implemented, effective and properly maintained.
Evaluating: Supporting the organizations to establish effective performance evaluation matrix’s to measure monitor analyze and evaluate their performance.
Improvement: Supporting the organizations to establish effective Improvement strategies.
- Virtual team consist of tents expects form ready to support your organization in 24hr- 7 days.
- Building real systems by transferring the required knowledge to your employee.
- Cost effective.
- Breakthrough improvement via latest guideline standard and best practices.