IOSH Managing Safely Training Course
- IOSH Managing Safely is for managers, supervisors and team leaders in any sector and any organization. It’s designed to get managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety within their teams.
- Managing safely won’t turn delegates into safety experts – but it will give them the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues they are responsible for.
- Importantly it brings home just why health and safety is such an essential part of their job.
NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety (IGC)
- Program Overview:
- This qualification gives people the skills and know-how to fulfil their health and safety responsibilities in any country and in any kind of organization. It forms part of an important set of qualifications that brings them success and advancement in whatever field they choose.
- This course covers a range of workplace hazards and methods of control, it includes international standards for safety and health management including International Labour Organization (ILO) codes of practice. The NEBOSH International General Certificate also features a practical workplace assessment, to help you apply your learning at work and to add value for your employer.