Course Dates: Open-ended
Enrollment Dates: Enroll Anytime
Who can Enroll: A passcode is required to enroll.
Course Language: English
About this course
- An interactive training program which gets delegates thinking about health and safety as more than just something to deal with as part of their job. A very practical course offering step-by step guides to carry out key health and safety activities which managers are responsible for, using checklists and other materials. All examples and case studies are straightforward and easy to relate to whatever the delegate’s business background.
- Module 1: Introducing managing safely
- Module 2: Assessing risks
- Module 3: Controlling risks
- Module 4: Understanding responsibilities
- Module 5: Understanding hazards
- Module 6: Investigating incidents
- Module 7: Measuring performance
- Final multi-format assessment
- Note:-There is a final multi-format assessment, and a practical project to complete within one week of the end of the course.
Who Should Attend ?
- HSE Managers & Supervisors, Engineers, Safety Officers, Environmental Engineer & Officers
- Anyone interested in enhancing Health & Safety qualification
Program Date, Duration, Time, Venue & Fees:
- Date: 07 to 14 April 2018
- Duration: 7 Days + Practical project report
- Venue: Khartoum – Sudan
- Fees: 150 USD / 4800 SDG
- Please contact program coordinator via:
- Cell phone: 00249 930111176 / 00249 912322481