About this course
Unit IGC1: Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Plan
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Do
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Check
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Act
Unit GC2: Control of International Workplace Hazards
- Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
- Transport Hazards and Risk Control
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Control
Unit GC3: Health and Safety Practical Application
- Final Assessment
- Units IGC1 and GC2 of the NEBOSH International Certificate are each assessed by two-hour written examinations. Unit GC3 is assessed by a two-hour practical assessment carried out in your workplace (or another suitable workplace).
- To achieve the NEBOSH International General Certificate you must complete all three units (IGC1, GC2 & GC3).
Who Should Attend ?
- The NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health is designed for personnel with health & safety responsibilities, e.g. managers, supervisors, safety officers, non-safety specialists etc & who need a grounding & recognized qualification in occupational safety & health.
It is also beneficial for those who wish to enhance their HSE knowledge & build a career in safety.
- All Material in English
- Some explanation in Arabic
Date, Duration, Fees & Venue:
- Date: 28 Apr to 17 May 2018 Exam: 06 June 2018
- Duration: 80 Hour
- Venue: Khartoum – Sudan
- Fees: 16900 SDG (Per Participant)
- Please contact program coordinator via:
- Cell phone: 00249 930111176 / 00249 912322481
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org