QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Experts Center for Training & Human Resources Development is committed to meet its Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality responsibilities related to all our activities, services, employees and customers.
To this end we will;
- Provide a safe & healthy workplace at Experts Center for Training facilities.
- Prevent ill health and injury to all employees, customers, clients and contractors in our facilities.
- Provide information and education to all employees, customers, clients and contractors in our facilities to enable them to conduct their activities in a safe, healthy and environmentally responsible manner.
- Minimize negative impact of our activities on the environment
- Minimize pollution to the environment.
- Provide appropriate emergency response services for our activities and employees.
- Comply with health, safety and environmental laws and regulations regarding our activities and employees.
- Communicate requirements and expectations to all employees, customers, clients, contractors & contract employees regarding health, safety, environmental and quality performance of Experts Center for Training facilities and for work performed for Experts
- Ensure customer satisfaction through continual improvement in all our services & activities.
- Promote and implement relevant industry standards with particular emphasis on local and international standards resulting to the continual improvement on the quality of the services offered to our customers and clients.
- This policy applies to all activities, employees, customers, clients, contractors, contract services and contract employees working at or for Experts Center for Training.
Abu Bakr Khalel Abd Alla Farah
Rev. 00, Date: 21ST January 2016