Students Complaints Procedure
The scope and application of this procedure includes students attending the course and client organizations can
- Â Tutor should inform all students about their rights to file complaint and should provide them with the appropriate form on their request.
- Â All Complaints are submitted via Complaints Form ETC-QF- 06-12.
- Â Once a complaint is received from a student it is forwarded to course coordinator for processing.
- Â Course coordinator should take immediate action not more than 72 Hour and inform the student about the status of the complaint.
- Â If course coordinator could not solve the complaint he will forwarded to the Executive Manager of Experts Center for processing.
- Â Confidentiality is strictly maintained about the complaint raised by any interested party.
For NEBOSH Course Only
- Â If the student is not satisfied with Experts Center the way of dealing with the complaint, the student has the right to contact NEBOSH at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the student is not satisfied with NEBOSHâ€™s dealing with the complaint, the student can contact NEBOSH accredited body SQA.
Abu Bakr Khalel Abd Alla Farah
Rev. 01, Date: 20 th August 2016ody SQA.
Student Complaint Form
Please ensure you have read the Student Complaints Procedure before completing this form.
The procedure can be requested from the training course coordinator.